Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
" Dear E_BaY,

I've got a 12 year old corvette with 80k of the hardest miles you'll ever find on it. I've customized it to within an inch of it's life with a couple of my douchebag buddies and a ton of bolt-on crap.

Race-modifed you may ask? nah. I don't really see the point of rollcages and fuel cells... this bad boy's just for hooning.

..did i mention i constantly drive like an asshat in this thing?

I'm sure it's good for at least another five or six 150+mph highway runs before the transmission explodes and sends shards of metal up into the cockpit.

Please send money,

- Cody''

cody said.......................

·
Registered
170 Posts
BTW

i would plead NOT GUILTY

R THEY going to get the evidence off the internet?

or

did they already download it on Judges computer.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, they must be pretty confident the charges will stick, because they didn't go write him a ticket, they went and arrested him and took him to jail. My guess is that had to involve a warrant, but maybe a LEO can chime in and let us know what likely took place.

·
Registered
230 Posts
they never showed any of the roads he was on (names) or a speedo... makes me wonder if the charges would really stick

but gota be honest...

I would never buy a car after watchin a video of it doin that !

despite that its a vette id like to at least believe that it wasnt completely beat on ...

I didnt buy a bike becuase the kid said he never wheelied it not once... and i seen his photobucket act of him wheeliein it and his bros bikes sittin straight up on the 12"clock bar

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
What kinda asshole has nothing better to do than call the police about a youtube video. Anyone with a high HP street car has done that.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
He should say he was doing the speed limit and just speeded up the vid. :lookinup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Nice ! Well thought out defense. :thumbsup:

You criminal types always find a way around ****... :laughing:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think they ever showed the actual speedometer on the car. And how do they prove it was him driving? I don't get how they were able to arrest him for that.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Doesn't look like anywhere near 195. Maybe 125.

Prosecutor won't be able to prove he even sped. It is gonna cost him some lawyer money to get to that point though.

Shots of his face in the rear view: not real smart.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Thats why all my videos come from the track...

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Realy would like to see them make that charge stick,

Prosecuter: Your Honor , members of the jury we have this video that shows the defendent being an asshat, we can't tell you how fast he was going, what day it was or even the date this happened but look he drives like an ass:rolling:

yeah that will work, hopefully he took the right to remain silent when the picked him up , while I agree he was being an asshat they just dont really have enough facts to make it stick in my opinion

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Umm in the article it says
It didn't take long for the Oklahoma City PD to get him to confess to owning the car, speeding, and then posting the video to YouTube.
Soooo... He may have sealed his own fate.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Umm in the article it says

Soooo... He may have sealed his own fate.
WHAT A MORON, guess he never heard the you have a right to remain silent bit:crazy: only thing I would have said to them was 'talk to my lawyer, and unless you have an arrest warrant this conversation is OVER" what a total dumbass:thud:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
the original post on this thread was dated before yours, this is the original post.
I hear ya, the nerve of that guy. Let's go rain on his parade. :devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts