Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2004 C5Z 2 days ago with 18K miles, now the problem. One of the rear taillights was out so I took the lens off to find out what bulb it takes, well after comparing pics I found out they are halo LED lights. Well after taking the light out (the far left light) I took the one next to it out to see if it was a bad connection or the light really was out. Well as soon as I did that I lost ALL rear lights and headlights won't pop up! :bang

The rear tails do work when I turn the hazards on, but still no headlights up or down or taillights when headlights are turned on... And but fuses for the headlight motors are fine #3, 4 I think. Ive been searching for answers and some said bad ground or switches in pass. floorboard were bad or fuses under the hood were bad, but everything was working fine before I connected the taillight in the next taillights spot (except that one tail that I fixed, wire disconnected) so I'm lost on what it could be. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:\

EDIT>>> Nevermind, it was the #6 Parking Lamps, Taillamps fuse under the passanger side floorboard. I switched it with the BOSE fuse, who needs radio when you have exhaust :laughing:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts