Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nose is still just a bit high, but I like it better already. What do you think?

Before:

After:

:partyon:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: . I lowered mine on the stock bolts a few days ago also. Took me longer to get it on my lift than to actually do the procedure.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Infinitely better!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks good, man. Any ride quality issues? Do you notice that handling has improved with a lower center of gravity?

Do you think you'll have any trouble with speed bumps, etc? I'm already afraid of what the rounded curb thingy in front of my driveway would do to a Corvette, but maybe approaching it at a 45 degree angle would solve the problem.

Sorry for all the questions. :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hope that front end settles a bit more for ya. Now you need some 19/20's to fill your fender well gaps. I have a 01 C5 and will be doing mine in a few months. First I am going to order my Fiske 20/19's and tires first. This way I will only have to lower it one time.

·
Registered
474 Posts
That car sits very elegant and very attractive:cheers:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good, man. Any ride quality issues? Do you notice that handling has improved with a lower center of gravity?
Do you think you'll have any trouble with speed bumps, etc? I'm already afraid of what the rounded curb thingy in front of my driveway would do to a Corvette, but maybe approaching it at a 45 degree angle would solve the problem.
Sorry for all the questions. :)

Rides nice! Handling is the same. My driveway is about a 45 degree angle drop. I've always dragged the front spoiler flap. I've gotten good at coming in sideways.:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Looks good. Other than agreeing the front needs to drop just a tad more, I can't find anything wrong with the stance. :thumbsup:

·
Caps Lock, cause it's for serious.
286 Posts
Lowered C5

You can actually lowered the front all the way down. I cut the bushings down and mine sits pretty good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts