Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there fellow Vette drivers. I've been around, lurking without signing in. It simply got to the point where only a few of us "real Vette owners" were posting pics. So I figured it was about time that others do the same and post sexy Vette for a while. Besides, the comments were becoming less flattering as if it was expected for those of us who were posting to continue to do so without appreciation. :lookinup:

That said, I have something new for you. We went to a lingerie party (don't ask, but it was rather interesting) and of course we pulled over on the way home to take a few pics. ;)

Yes, there are more revealing images, and no, I will not post them on here. Time for others to do that for a change. So, here they are. Drive hard & drive safe (gee, that can be said the same for sex). Hummm... :cheers:

At the lingerie party, there were several young ladies that were half my age. The few that knew I am old enough to be their mother, were taken back. Good genes, eat right, and exercise!!

Ever been to a lingerie party? :surprised

Of course, the butt shot pic. ;)

Reactions: greatwhiteshark

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,729 Posts
Good to see you back DTG. Looking very sexy. I bet that was some party. Thanks for sharing the pics

·
Registered
88 Posts
Missed you DTG...still HOT as ever!!!!

Don't let a few jerks ruin it for the rest of us "hard drivers", pay no attention to those that don't get IT!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thank You, Most of us do understand how a few jerks can take all the fun out of life.. Thank You Again, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
What a great surprise!! Nice to see your back........and your front. Your look'n outstanding as usual. Would've loved to been at that party. Can you share a few more details about the festivities?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :partyon:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Very HOT...as always:D We missed you, welcome abck, and Thank you for the update:partyon:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Stacks Of Snacks!!! Both of those rides are :smokin:!!! I was wondering just a couple weeks ago where you were. Nice as always to see your back.........and your front! I would post some pics but no one wants to see a big hairy dude in Lingerie!! Even if it is next to a Vette!:smack

1 - 20 of 48 Posts