Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and gals)...

These were taken shortly before trading in the 08 VY convertible for the 10 Grand Sport. Every week or two, I make it a point to take my hubby out to a local lounge on A1A (beach) so he can relax and temporarily get his mind off of work.

You'll see in this series of pics, that I relax with just one drink and get very playful after the second. It is in my eyes. Yes, I'm a lightweight when it comes to that.

Side note: I've been around and check on the board every other day or so. Just busy with life and driving my Vette. For the record: No one offended me, I know what is posted somewhere else and what you've seen & I'm ok with that, I don't mind the PMs or emails... bottom line, not bothered at all as some might think after I read the other thread. Besides, others have been posting sexy pics as well!!

Driving to the lounge:

Beautiful South Florida night.

Come on, let's go "relax".

After this pic, my hubby picked up a new and improved pocket camera, the Canon S90. I'll show pics with that camera another time.

Even on a Tuesday, the place we go is busy.

Hey, where's my cocktail?!

Ah, that's better. Time to "relax" a bit. However, the calories in this drink (had two of them), will require another few miles on the tread-mil!! Have to keep this (late) 40-something body fit. ;)

More Vette pics from this set to come. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nice pics. Bottoms up.:cheers:

·
Registered
297 Posts
These pics seem a bit tame for you. Nice but tame. I'm think'n the ones that are on the way are gonna be a bit more on the wild side?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tame pics you say? More like casually sexy this time. ;) I realize you guys like the Wicked Weasel bikinis and my clubbing outfits. There's plenty of that to come.

The breeze off the beach, Vette parked across the street, the cocktails flowing.

Round two!

Hey, that's my cherry?

Feeling very relaxed now.

Back to the Vette. Putting my purse down.

Honey, you drive... I'm tipsy. Let's take a few more pics first.

More to be posted.

Reactions: my396vette

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Corvette Kisses...

Feeling a bit naughty...

While taking this pic, two young 20-somethings slowly walked by and said some pleasant compliments.

The "butt shot". ;)

And the closer "butt shot". :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Nice shots:buhbye:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts