Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
0-60 in 2 seconds :devil: I guess this was built for drag racing as there's no way you could turn that thing with the exhaust that low. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
0-60 in 2 seconds :devil: I guess this was built for drag racing as there's no way you could turn that thing with the exhaust that low. Pretty cool!
I don't think it can turn at all, its blowerbelt runs trough its front fork!:devil: :devil:

Want to see and hear this thing run!:devil: :devil:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I'm guessing you have to wear aircraft carrier style headphones to ride that beeotch

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
No drag bike either...look how flimsy the chain is, that wouldn't hold 120 HP much less 1200. I also wouldn't want to have my face so close to a blower. I think that this was photoshopped. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I also wouldn't want to have my face so close to a blower.
No kidding, more like literally laying on the blower. I haven't seen the bike in person but the article said it was 8ft long. To be able to reach those handle bars you'd have to be leaning pretty far into that motor. I wouldn't want to be sitting anywhere near that damn thing after it begins to warm up.. and here I thought a 600-1000cc bike motor was hot as hell on my legs.

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No drag bike either...look how flimsy the chain is, that wouldn't hold 120 HP much less 1200. I also wouldn't want to have my face so close to a blower.
Y'know, that was the FIRST thing that I thought.. Also, the motor and the blower are practically welded into the fuel tank.. not sure if that's good or not, but I would think the reason cars keep their fuel tanks far away from the engines are precisely to prevent disaster...

and what is with that thick belt going thru the fork ??

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts