Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people!

I am going to replace my Bose speakers. It's time! they sound like dogshit! I have an eclipse head unit with the factory speakers. I have read a bunch of posts on the subject...it seems to be all in favor of replacing them.

Has anyone purchased from Onlinecarstereo.com before? their prices seem to be pretty good!

I am not sure if I should go with a component set up, or just full range speakers. I am trying to stay within a budget of 300 bucks.( for the speakers ) my head unit is fine, no issues just looking to get some input and what type manufacturer used and where you found the best deal.

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
components

components in the door - several folks on the different corvette forums make adapters for C6, under $60.00 unless you make them yourself. I have great experience with Boston Acoustics and JL Audio components. If you go online the pricing is good. Don't get anything smaller than the 6.5 inch mid/woofer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I replaced my Bose speakers with some JBL's!! I couldn't be happier! ( truth be told, Raidmagic did all the work!:smack )
The sound is incredible!! It completely decimates the bose!

Special thanks again to Raid!! Great guy, with a great knowledge of cars! :thumbsup: The Guy is like a tornado in the shop! I learned a lot from him already!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well I replaced my Bose speakers with some JBL's!! I couldn't be happier! ( truth be told, Raidmagic did all the work!:smack )
The sound is incredible!! It completely decimates the bose!

Special thanks again to Raid!! Great guy, with a great knowledge of cars! :thumbsup: The Guy is like a tornado in the shop! I learned a lot from him already!
I might be the only one who feels this way, but I like the stock sound system in my '09 Z51. I guess if I heard a side by side comparison with another system, I might change my mind. Anyway, glad you are enjoying the results of your expense and work :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts