Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_exclu...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDYW50aS1lYXJtYXJr

"According to a Hotline review of records compiled by Citizens Against Government Waste, the 52 members of the caucus, which pledges to cut spending and reduce the size of government, requested a total of 764 earmarks valued at $1,049,783,150 during Fiscal Year 2010, the last year for which records are available"

Maybe that'll change next year......:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Bachmann and 13 of her Tea Party Caucus colleagues did not request any earmarks in the last Fiscal Year, according to CAGW's annual Congressional Pig Book. But others have requested millions of dollars in special projects."

But I bet she's not ready to give up her farm stimulus
:D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You guys and your loaded statements and charges.

What were the earmarks slated for ? Some earmarking will always be needed and useful... such as a new rehabilitation wing at a VA hospital. Get the picture ? You would imagine they would list the uses and scorn the waste... but then again -that may have given less oomph to the leftist leg humping.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
This is weak, even for Dune... :laughing:

None of the Tea Party people have even been sworn in.. and they are getting hammered. Obama has been pouring gas on the economic fire for 2 years, and he get's none of the blame.. :laughing:

Gotta love the mental(illness)ity of the left... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys and your loaded statements and charges.

What were the earmarks slated for ? Some earmarking will always be needed and useful... such as a new rehabilitation wing at a VA hospital. Get the picture ? You would imagine they would list the uses and scorn the waste... .
waste is a far spanning pov that varies far within parties, states, economists, and between parties.

But it's just too simple to say my party's pork is ok and yours is waste.:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow.

Some Moderator got all snarky and retitled the thread.:laughing:

Amazing how pissy you guys get when your party get caught with a hand in the cookie jar, after vowing less spending.:laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
What's a dunee? And why does he rip them?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You are fast filling in for that other guy. "E". :crazy:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
waste is a far spanning pov that varies far within parties, states, economists, and between parties.

But it's just too simple to say my party's pork is ok and yours is waste.:laughing:
What a "none statement" that was.

Some pork will always be needed. I do not believe you will find anybody on either side that does not agree with this. When we point out pork by your side... we give instance to the waste. You and your side... give generalizations and loaded statements that contain half-truth mixed with context that is out of place -like this thread starter.

I would have figured you to have gone back and found the wasteful pork by my party... proving the hypocrisy. But...

"You and your side... give generalizations and loaded statements that contain half-truth mixed with context that is out of place"

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a "none statement" that was.

Some pork will always be needed. I do not believe you will find anybody on either side that does not agree with this. When we point out pork by your side... we give instance to the waste. You and your side... give generalizations and loaded statements that contain half-truth mixed with context that is out of place -like this thread starter.

I would have figured you to have gone back and found the wasteful pork by my party... proving the hypocrisy. But...

"You and your side... give generalizations and loaded statements that contain half-truth mixed with context that is out of place"
if you go to the site with the data, you'll find a tea party driven activist site that is in existence to watchdog their own peep.

just sayin.

did you even read the link?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Dune why do you keep posting these pro lib crap threads?
What's the point? It's apparent you have an issue with the Tea Party people. Don't sweat it man the sky is not falling. Go have a beer and chill out. All will be OK.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
dungripper thinks the Tea Party caused the ression...:laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts