Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motor Trend - New C^

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and love the info that has been on this site about the new C6 Vette. I just got my fresh copy of the Jan/04 issue of Motor Trend in the mail today and just in case you are waiting for it and the vette pics included, don't get excited! The cover says, "First Unauthorized Look", well the cover shot and pics inside are artists' renderings of what the new vette (might) look like. Doesn't even look like the vette caught by IslandHopper in San Fran. In a nutshell, a disappointment since I thought it might be the real McCoy!!

The folks at MT should have waited a couple of more weeks to publish the photos of the real thing but got too excited trying to beat everyone else to the punch. But with only a month to go until the Official Unveiling of the new Vette magazines and their 'artists' ideas' won't do justice to the real thing! Can't wait to see the photos in Jan. on Digital Corvettes!!

SK
Future C6 Owner!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome! Yeah, the C6 photo-illustrations in MT are pretty hack. I guess that's what happens when they need so much lead-in time before they hit the stands. I bet that, after seeing the actual photos online before their Jan issue hit the stands, you could hear a collective "D'oh!" coming from their offices.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Welcome Skillorn. You're right about MT jumoing the gun. They should watch digitalcorvettes for good info o the C6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.