Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, phxc5 is setting up a dyno day event. Sorry, but it's not a Vette only deal. Anyone interested should call Dan (phxc5) to let him know that you're interested.
Dan 602-390-2109.
Dan just put on the Maggie 122 SC on his Vette
I'll be there also with my Maggie :devil:
Come on and join the Fun guys. Give Dan a call ant lets set this up :thumbsup:
We have not set a date yet so Let us know what day is good for you. There will also be the opportunity to have your Vette tuned :partyon:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Any idea where this is taking place? Who will be doing the tuning?

My 2005 is still stock, would like to get it tuned. We haven't had any consistently rated tuners pop up for the LS2 here yet, afaik.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe that is the place Daniel had tole me :thumbsup:

And, yes. My wife hates the Black Widow....Except when she's driving it :laughing:

·
Registered
762 Posts
I just checked that link, and their dyno rates are very reasonable, and the place is literally around the corner from work.

The front page says they specialize in the LS1, but no mention of the LS2. Who would be doing the tuning?

Me and a couple of the other guys have always talked about flying Jeremy out here. But we would need enough guys to do it, which he said a while back was 10.

I know of at least 4 guys including me that would be willing to do it, but that's still a ways away from 10. There are a couple new Z06's in the parking lot now too that I haven't met yet, they may be up for it as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be interested in getting a baseline done. I would also be up for Jeremy's services if we get enough people for him to come out here.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Dtox. I think you would make 5. Let me try to round up some more people from the forums this week, and try to get a hold of Jeremy to see if he's even still up for it. It was about a year ago last time we tried this.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I talked to Keith, and he says Nick D will be available to tune our cars, and usually charges a flat $400 for the LS2.

I think this sounds like a good deal. CBR told me to hold off on a tune because according to his HP Tuners experience, there isn't much to gain with our 91 gas.

·
Registered
269 Posts
pat, when did you get the other "woman"?:laughing: that car of yours must be a beast. have you had the chance to run at firebird yet?

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pat, when did you get the other "woman"?:laughing: that car of yours must be a beast. have you had the chance to run at firebird yet?
Nice to see you back on here Steve :buhbye:
I haven't been to firebird yet, but soon my friend, soon :devil:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice to see you back on here Steve :buhbye:
I haven't been to firebird yet, but soon my friend, soon :devil:
yeah, jdwk told me about the dyno day that you are trying to spreading the words out. let me know if you do go out to firebird with meggie, would like to check it out. thanks

·
Registered
762 Posts
What time is this going down? I realized I have to help move my sister into her apt up at ASU sometime on Saturday.

I am still in, definitely, just want to know if I should try to move her stuff early and then hit the dyno or vice versa. I am guessing the former since most shops don't open till 10 on Saturdays.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What time is this going down? I realized I have to help move my sister into her apt up at ASU sometime on Saturday.

I am still in, definitely, just want to know if I should try to move her stuff early and then hit the dyno or vice versa. I am guessing the former since most shops don't open till 10 on Saturdays.
Daniel is the one that set this up and that asshole is in Europe hitting the babes right now. He'll be back on thursday so I'll find out then :thumbsup:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Daniel is the one that set this up and that asshole is in Europe hitting the babes right now. He'll be back on thursday so I'll find out then :thumbsup:
Do you mean "hitting" or "hitting on"? I guess that still flies over there.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hitting the Babes. Meaning "playing hide the salami" "dipping his wick" Bumping uglies, tapping a nut.
At least that is what he said :laughing:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts