Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EBAY AUCTION:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2203075077&category=418

"I have a interesting driving dash battery operated 1985 Corvette driving game for sale. Marked Playmates 1985 on the bottom and runs on 4 "D" sized batteries. Battery compartment super clean. Measures 6 1/2 inches tall and 11 inches wide.

Turn the key and you get engines sounds move the throttle from slow to fast to increase speed. Then on the screen you get a rotating lighted road course to drive around.

You can raise and lower the front head lights (which light when you raise them). It also has turn signals which you operate and a "toot" horn. As you raise the throttle lever the MPH and RPM gauges also move at the same time.

Muti-function toy,and very cute toy for that Corvette lover for sure. Nose looks like 1984 84 1985 85 1986 86 vettes. Winner pays actual shipping, no handling fee. "

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I may have to bid on that for steve, he likes that kind of thing. It does come with directions, does'nt it. :huh: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
If it isn't blue with a white stripe, I'm not playing with it!:laughing:
So, do you listen to the band "The White Stripes"

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
That is cool!!! My boy won't even be born until next March so I'll hold off on this kinda stuff (for now) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts