Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who has seen my earlier post,

WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR, AND WHAT'S TO COME....

Well my X-Ram has arrived and joined together with my other garaged parts. Now since it's so close to Christmas, i'll wait until after the holiday's before I part with my car and send it off to the shop. MAN, new years hurry up and get here. I CAN'T WAIT......

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's kind of an odd feeling. You're ready for the X-ram installation, but not ready to part with the car.
Hang in there, the new year will come soon enough. :cheers:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
You might be waiting longer if you take it in after Xmas. Think of all the other folks getting stuff for their car for Xmas and bringing it in to the shop afterwards. Better get an appointment inked ahead of time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
War Machine said:
You might be waiting longer if you take it in after Xmas. Think of all the other folks getting stuff for their car for Xmas and bringing it in to the shop afterwards. Better get an appointment inked ahead of time. :thumbsup:
Oh, I'll get in allright. I'm like their best client. I'll be taking it to J&D Corvette in Bellflower, Ca. I just wanted to wait till after the holiday's because I don't want my car sitting around while the mechanics celebrate christmas with there families. When I take it in I want non stop work so I can get it back quicker. :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you take it in say Hi to Noe for me :D . He has definately saved me a few times. I'm sure the time it will be away will be worth it.

Oh yeah, saw your car at the Santa Monica Pier a little while back. Nice car. :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, saw your car at the Santa Monica Pier a little while back. Nice car. :cool:
Thanks, I do the best I can with what I have.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Ah.... I feel the need for speed.....

Mods are good. Wish I had the dough! Hope you get it runnin' soon.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts