Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Matt here from Eastwood, we have been long time Vette fans, and I figured we'd show our support by becoming advertisers on the board, as well as interject any of our restoration and auto body knowledge on any relevant topics. It isn't too uncommon to see 3 or more Corvettes in our parking lot during the summer months. In fact J.R., one of our product managers scored this low-milage "barn find" just this summer!

Anyways, I hope we can learn a few things from you guys, as well as maybe give some advice on your projects in the future! Feel free to let me know if there are any products you'd like to see DC specials on, or any suggestions you have!

-Matt/EW

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
welcome! I think I can speak for some of us by saying we've been fans of your company too..

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome to the site! I painted the car in my avatar 3 years ago. Eastwood's selection of sanding blocks, sand paper, high build primer, filters, etc was excellent. Ordering everything I needed (except paint in my case) was a huge help.

:cheers:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the great instructional Videos.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Great to have you on board with us! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Glad to see you guys here. Nothing like giving hobbyists the opportunity and equipment to do more work themselves. I'm sure the group would enjoy some specials on any chassis restoration products. Nothing finishes off a shark like a tidy finish under the hood and under the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to see you guys here. Nothing like giving hobbyists the opportunity and equipment to do more work themselves. I'm sure the group would enjoy some specials on any chassis restoration products. Nothing finishes off a shark like a tidy finish under the hood and under the car.
Thanks everyone! We're excited to start helping out anyway we can!

If you guys have a wishlist, or a kit of items you think you'd commonly use to finish off your engine bay.. let me know.. I could always put together a DC-specific kit at a nice price that anyone could buy the kit and refinish your one bay/engine in one go ( I hate as much as anyone else to realize i need to order something I forgot mid-job!)

Basically use me as your "inside guy" if you have any product questions, or even have a suggestion or idea for any DC specific specials, sales, or discounts :partyon:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome Eastwood, I'm a long time user. Keep up your great work in the automotive industry. I'm sure your
input will be invaluable to the enthusiasts on this site.:buhbye:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts