Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just a coffe on my half hour trek to work, on an open highway, early in the a.m. No stop & go traffic to worry about. Just a nice morning cruise thru the vineyards of Southern Ontario

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
airwilf said:
Just a coffe on my half hour trek to work, on an open highway, early in the a.m. No stop & go traffic to worry about. Just a nice morning cruise thru the vineyards of Southern Ontario
Sounds nice!!

I drink coffee in the car, but try to avoid it because the cup holder is dangerously close to the shifter.... and I'll eat in the car if necessary... basically junk food on a long trip.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
ragvette said:
your Corvette?

Smoking is a big "No". Don't allow it in my daily driver either. Eating and Drinking I do allow but I'm very careful.

:cheers:
So many Tim Horton's in Canada you do not need to eat in the car there's a coffee brake at every corner. Stopping for coffee and food will keep your hands free to do the wave when you meet a fellow corvetter on the road.:buhbye:

·
Registered
525 Posts
No to all for me.

Some days I would really like a Tim Hortons coffee in the car on the way to somewhere early in the morning, but back in the '60's GM hadn't invented cup holders on cars yet, especially in a Vette.

As Stinray pointed out, there's a Tim Hortons on nearly every corner, so a coffee stop is the way to go.

:D :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
64vette said:
No to all for me.

Some days I would really like a Tim Hortons coffee in the car on the way to somewhere early in the morning, but back in the '60's GM hadn't invented cup holders on cars yet, especially in a Vette.

As Stinray pointed out, there's a Tim Hortons on nearly every corner, so a coffee stop is the way to go.

:D :D
Your right on there 64vette on the older vettes with no cup holders. Get into a emergency stop with those drump brakes,your foot to the floor and you have both hands on the wheel that leaves little to hold a coffee. Got to love those coffee stops :rolleyes:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I like to smoke a cigar , but never in my cars. Coffee and eating in the Vette is fine, but we are careful and always vac the car when we get home.
My wife and I enjoy the few fast food drive ups with curb service that are still around. Brings back memories of when we did a lot more than eat, drink and smoke in a fast car.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts