Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone have a Edelbrock E- force I his c6? I have some questions:
1. General impression .
2. Fuel consumption is there a difference? Is yes what is the fuel consumption?
3. Will the transmission hold the 599 hp.

·
Registered
147 Posts
go to www.monstermotorsportsinc.com

they have done lots of e force. they have videos. a friend did one on his camaro with hdrs and magnaflo ex.:nuts: he got 528 h.p at the tires.

edelbrock builds a great kit in the e force. the tranny will hold it but the tires wont. mileage . thats up to your right foot.

good luck

paul

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
You should also take a look at A+A Corvette's supercharger kit. I have an 05' with headers, borla exhaust, and the car made 573 rear wheel horsepower with 495 foot pounds of torque. Great kit nice finish and it is the cheapest kit around. Good luck.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
go to www.monstermotorsportsinc.com

they have done lots of e force. they have videos. a friend did one on his camaro with hdrs and magnaflo ex.:nuts: he got 528 h.p at the tires.

edelbrock builds a great kit in the e force. the tranny will hold it but the tires wont. mileage . thats up to your right foot.

good luck

paul
Thank you.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
1. General impression .
1) General impression = Waste of money

2) Fuel consumption is there a difference? = Not if you drive it like grandma...:laughing:

3) Will the transmission hold the 599 hp? = Do you think I hold a crystal ball? :laughing:

·
Registered
4 Posts
1. General impression .
:thumbsup:

I have the 1593 kit on my LS2 A4 with stock pump and 3.875 pulley. My Supercharger was installed by Edelbrock and has the Stock Tune. It was Edelbrock test Car for the LS2.

After the install, you can tell the Car is Faster and a lot more Fun. I broke the tires loose at 60 Mph taking the long way to work on Friday as i entered the freeway on-ramp.

I have notice a mile or 2 less MPG which is mainly due to lead-footing it, just to get that rush and smile. In normal traffic the Car rides like stock, if you are driving normally you will forget that you have a supercharger under the hood.

My eForce quiet and you do not have to change the hood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts