Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI. I put Edelbrock shocks on the 95 this winter. Saturday night was the first long ride of this year with the new shocks. I'll say this again, they do what they advertise. I had them on the 72 all last year and was impressed enough to change the 95 over to them. They're maybe a bit pricey, but they're great.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
biltogo said:
Just FYI. I put Edelbrock shocks on the 95 this winter. Saturday night was the first long ride of this year with the new shocks. I'll say this again, they do what they advertise. I had them on the 72 all last year and was impressed enough to change the 95 over to them. They're maybe a bit pricey, but they're great.
What made you replace the shocks in the '95? I thought C4 shocks should last 100k miles. Now you have me thinking about mine!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the same shocks on my '94 and I love them as well. They seem to be the perfect compromise between handling and ride.

I replaced my shocks at 55k miles. The car felt mushy cornering at speed and floaty at high speed. Both problems gone w/ new shocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts