Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please tell me what that is for? I was finally able to load to pictures to the site. However, when I go to edit my profile the page is white/blank.

Where does one go to add information such as mods, other vettes, etc etc. I'm sure it's not as hard as my mad computer tech skills leave me to believe.

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
The 'edit vehicle' page isn't currently activated. It used to link to the Timeslips page but Pat took it down to tweak on other things.

:thumbsup:

You can create a post about your mods, w/ pictures, etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With pictures? I'm about to take it in, when I get it back, i'd like to post what all i had done to it. I tried to give my current upgrades, but i don't see them anywhere. I also have a 69 vette i'd like to post along with having a 58, but I can't seem to put new data in on my current page.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Go to your profile and edit your signature. You can put all your info there aside from pics. We don't have sig. pics on this site. You could take a pic of all there and have that as your avatar though.

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Upload all your pics to your DC gallary. When you want to post an update on your project just link to the gallary. That way someone reading one of your later posts can see ALL the progress you've made. JMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts