Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every one so recently I had to change my vettes optispark because of a coolant leek :bang so after getting it replaced the service engine light went on now I am a 100% sure that nothing is wrong with the engine and the air conditioning stopped cooling it just blows air beside that the car is running great actually the mechanic said that the compressor is OK and that the car just has an electrical problem so any ideas on how to fix it ????

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
have you checked all your fuses?
What about AC pressure switches?

Where in Saudi? Used to Live in Jeddah myself.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you checked all your fuses?
What about AC pressure switches?

Where in Saudi? Used to Live in Jeddah myself.

he said the fuses are OK and he checked the AC pressure as well this is what he said exactly ( every thing is OK there is no problem with the compressor the only thing is that that no electricity going to it ..its just an electrical problem no problem ) he asked me to stop by later so he can start fixing it I just wanted to check with the forum first plus I needed to go the MVPI but havent passed by him cause its my daily driver but the heat is starting to get to me I think u have some experience with the weather in Saudi :)

ohh I live in Dhahran by the way

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
could either be a pressure switch or just needs an AC recharge to allow the clutch to kick in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could either be a pressure switch or just needs an AC recharge to allow the clutch to kick in.
good new's I took the vette to a guy who is supposed to be the car A/C guru and hey took a look at it and he was like its something with the programing hey disconnected the negative pole of the battery and started the car and the A/C was working but he said it was low on refrigerant so he did all that and let me just it got really cool :cool: thanx for the help :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts