Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elite Corvettes is hosting a detail day, there will be a Live DJ, Models for pics, Coffee & Donuts, Product Raffles, and a DIY detail session. Fun for everyone, come out and bring your whole club, the time is 8am to 2pm July 16, 2011 Location: 3915 w 102nd Street, Inglewood, Ca 90303. Contact [email protected] for more info.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sally Dawn and Jae Michelle are the models for the day. Look them up.:surprised

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just added a couple more Models...Hehe:surprised

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are wanting to be a vendor for this event please contact

Thx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like there will be about 4 models, live DJ, coffee & donuts, raffles, DIY detail sessions, food trucks and a lot more fun....ok lets here it, who is coming to this event..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
255 views and nobody's coming?????:WTF

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like a nice event. I'm only about 45 from Inglewood so I'd like to come check it out. The DIY detail session looks like a winner. I'm sure I'll learn something because I'm sure what I'm doing now is all wrong.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Looks like a nice event. I'm only about 45 from Inglewood so I'd like to come check it out. The DIY detail session looks like a winner. I'm sure I'll learn something because I'm sure what I'm doing now is all wrong.
You should have been watching my videos. ;)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hey bud, is their any particular order I should watch them in? I'm a noob at the detailing thing and would like to learn more.
Start in my section at Adam's Forums. Look at the "Clay to Wax" videos first so that you can learn how to fix paint. Then check out my wash technique videos. Lastly, look at my Waterless Wash videos so that you can keep from repeating that gruesome mistake when you wipe dust off your ride. After that, check out the rest of my many videos and write-ups in my section at Adam's. You will be blown away at how many things you are doing wrong and how much you didn't know. What you will basically do is "take the red pill, join Alice in Wonderland and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Welcome to being unplugged. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
LOL, like The Matrix references. I will definitely check them out and I'm sure I will learn a ton.

Thx for the upcoming education dawg...:D

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
Hey hitman... you should definitely hit up one of our clinics at West Coast Corvettes in anaheim one of these days. We're actually in the midst of planning one and will post the date soon.

Since you're just in Placentia it'd be a short jump down the road to hit WCC for an event.

Always a great turnout and lots of other vette guys when we host them there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey hitman... you should definitely hit up one of our clinics at West Coast Corvettes in anaheim one of these days. We're actually in the midst of planning one and will post the date soon.

Since you're just in Placentia it'd be a short jump down the road to hit WCC for an event.

Always a great turnout and lots of other vette guys when we host them there. :thumbsup:
That sounds great man, I would love it. WCC is literally about 5 min from my house. I've been thinking about some upgrades for my 2009 convertible and they are definitely someone I would look at to do the work.

Going to a clinic you guys are going to host there would be a really fun day. Count me in for sure and I'll bring the beer...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Man, this was a dead thread until we showed up. Where's the OP? He wanted some action! :huh:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm right here, come on out, will we have a blast.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
A bit of a drive for me. Add to that, I already use a outstanding line of products. I'd be willing to show it to your audience though. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
That sounds great man, I would love it. WCC is literally about 5 min from my house. I've been thinking about some upgrades for my 2009 convertible and they are definitely someone I would look at to do the work.

Going to a clinic you guys are going to host there would be a really fun day. Count me in for sure and I'll bring the beer...:cheers:
Hey hitman, just a heads up... we'll be at WCC this weekend - info in the link below. Hopefully see you there :cheers:

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1899839#post1899839

·
Registered
911 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts