Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets give this a shot for the longested thread in one day....

come in sit down...enjoy a cold brew.....and lunch menu will be annouced around 1100 :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Punk Boy said:
Lets give this a shot for the longested thread in one day....

come in sit down...enjoy a cold brew.....and lunch menu will be annouced around 1100 :D
Can I start drinking now? :cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you sure can....whats your drink of choice? i know you have a bottle of makers..but that might be a little strong this early in the day

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey where in the hell is the girl that runs this fourm? b-girl......pat tell her to stop by....:D

·
Registered
990 Posts
Jameson irish whiskey is the only one, its distilled 3 times ! Hey I want to meet this b girl too

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MICHAEL MALONE SMITH said:
Jameson irish whiskey is the only one, its distilled 3 times !
i'll have to try it out sometime :D

B

·
0 Posts
Checking in

I'm here! I'm here!

The bar is only serving coffee right now though. Too early for booze! However, I can make you one of those spiked coffee drinks. Something with Khalua or Bailey's, perhaps?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds tastey....gotta go test is in ten min

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Checking in

B-girl said:
I'm here! I'm here!

The bar is only serving coffee right now though. Too early for booze! However, I can make you one of those spiked coffee drinks. Something with Khalua or Bailey's, perhaps?
ME ME ME!!!!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finals are over.....the semester is over....i guess that means SUMMER has officaly started and with the start of summer means the start of beer tapping season... :) let the party begin

SUMMER

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wish i was able to just hang out at the pool...he'll i'll be luck if i even see the pool this summer...i'll be working for turner construction 7-3 every day then when concerts are playing i'll be doing security for germain ampitheater... over 40 hours each week...and then at least 3 trips to lexington kentucky...and lori will be making 3 trips to columbus (one for the good guys nationals..pat you need to come down with b-girl HINT HINT)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Punk Boy said:
wish i was able to just hang out at the pool...he'll i'll be luck if i even see the pool this summer...i'll be working for turner construction 7-3 every day then when concerts are playing i'll be doing security for germain ampitheater... over 40 hours each week...and then at least 3 trips to lexington kentucky...and lori will be making 3 trips to columbus (one for the good guys nationals..pat you need to come down with b-girl HINT HINT)
You are going to be busy! I would love to see the good guys nats, but we'll see how biz goes. :nuts:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shutting the computer down....time to move it back home..be back in a couple of days :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Good Guy Nats are great , only thing is then I want to buy a street rod. They are way cool. By the way there is also a terrific car show that same weekend in Dublin, Ohio (just a berb of Columbus) On friday nite they have a cruise in and a bunch of rods show up along with tons of other classic cars. Last year about 1250 cars were at the cruise. On saturday is the show with multiple classes. They also have shows within the show such as The National Mustang Club,The AMC nationals, The Buick Club, The Volkswagon Club of America , etc. and featured marques. This year its Buick-100th ann. , pre '49 Street Rods , and the CORVETTE 50th ann. Thsi should be the best yet in what I consider the best show in Ohio. Date is July 11 & 12th and it's put on by the Arthritis Foundation ph. 1-888-382-4673 www.arthritisautoshow.com If you come down for the GGN you got to see this. I think there were like 875 cars on saturday and what I really like is how many different cars are there. What a great week that will be. I like all kinds of cars except rusty ones :( Any thing I can help with, let me know. Say punk boy , have you ever gone?:)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nope never gone to the show in dublin....is it at buyers chevrolet? BTW i'm home now and should be posting nights i'll be working days starting this wed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts