Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE --> Vette Garage: The Series - Episode 1!

Don't forget to rate the episode on YouTube! Would love your feedback. :thumbsup:

EPISODE SUMMARY

The Vette Garage film crew heads out to Utah to spend 3 days with Pfadt Race Engineering, creators of Corvette and Camaro street/race products.

It's crunch time for Pfadt Racing, because they are trying to get organized and get on the road to SEMA in Vegas, and Aaron wants to get in "one more" race this year since his last racing effort ended in a final-lap crash.

With SEMA just days away, and a mad scramble to get to the start line of a 3-hour endurance race, anything can happen ... and did!​

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Awesome first episode! Aaron has the best job! Also that's a sweet desk chair he has :partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Excellent! The quality is great too, and that commercial wasn't half bad!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
816 Posts
What do those beefy looking sway bars go to at 1:06?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Patrick, this show is unbelievable. :surprised

Saying "job well done" would be an understatement.

·
Registered
120 Posts
:surprised

This show is great!

I see the Pfadts are making Camaro stuff also now. I just started Camaro shopping. Patrick, do you know what products they'll be coming out with?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Sure wish I could watch it...DAMN YouTube getting blocked at work! :bang Now I have to wait until I get home.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure wish I could watch it...DAMN YouTube getting blocked at work! :bang Now I have to wait until I get home.
We'll have it up on other sites today. The show will be on a dozen+ video sites. I'll get the links up later today. Promise!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
We'll have it up on other sites today. The show will be on a dozen+ video sites. I'll get the links up later today. Promise!
Have I told you yet today that your the man Patrick? NO? Ok...YOUR THE MAN!!! :thumbsup: :partyon:

James
1N189

1 - 20 of 104 Posts