Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is and it is $4106 so far as it is a preliminary estimate, and this don't include paying for the rental vehicle I have and will have for over 2 weeks!!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
:thud:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
The worst part is not having your baby for a while and having to rent a car.:down:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also I noticed that the tire sensor wasn't on the estimate as well which is $125 and the wheel came in at $160 hire than the quote, so now we are at $4400!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
ouch

thats about what it cost me to fix that bumper i showed you pictures of. Is it at the shop now getting fixed?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats about what it cost me to fix that bumper i showed you pictures of. Is it at the shop now getting fixed?
Yea and I'm going up there to check it out today cause I'm dropping off my 4 brand new tires for them to put on also. I'm collecting pics and will post them as I go along.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Also I noticed that the tire sensor wasn't on the estimate as well which is $125 and the wheel came in at $160 hire than the quote, so now we are at $4400!!
:thud: :lookinup: :thud:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Make sure you get the tire sensor replaced and that it is written down somewhere to do so.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make sure you get the tire sensor replaced and that it is written down somewhere to do so.
Oh yea it's all in place they actually showed it to me the last time I went in.
The shop manager only lives right around the corner from me, so it's kinda nice he comes by and tells me about my car every other day.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thud: Ouch :surprised

1 - 12 of 12 Posts