1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
904 Posts
I like it :thumbsup:, the supercharger is a bit ratty though.
A little tough deciphering it's specs with the mishmosh of SAE and metric.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
at least the automotive press can't bitch about those seats

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I like the murdered paint scheme, but I think I'd get tired of hearing everyone say "What color are you going to be painting it?":laughing:

Looks like a mean ride though.:devil:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I like the murdered paint scheme, but I think I'd get tired of hearing everyone say "What color are you going to be painting it?":laughing:

Looks like a mean ride though.:devil:
Looks to me that the entire car is done in carbon fiber :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
at least the automotive press can't bitch about those seats
Of course they can.

I bet you could do a blind test with the automotive press.

Give them a Porche to drive, then take the seats out of it, unbeknownst to the press, put them in the Vette.

Those morons would praise them in the Porsche and rip them in the Vette and then look like idiots beacuse they were the same seats:crazy:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry not feeling it...those seats look like crap (take a look at the Caravaggio seats in carbon fibre), the steering looks like ass (why not use a proper D shaped wheel?) and the paint scheme plain sucks....they could have done better. The designer needs a :nuts: for an epic fail!

·
Registered
677 Posts
The whole body is carbon fiber? that's awesome.:partyon:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
anyone who would buy that thing instead of a stock ZR1 should have his head examined :crazy:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Looks good, not crazy about the steering wheel. And I think the carbon fiber is just a wrap.
Exactly, it's nothing more than a wrap and I do not like it at all. :down:
To me, only the REAL thing counts, like the Bugatti and Koenigsegg have. No phony, cheap junk om my "Z", never ever!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I didn't realize the carbon fiber was just a wrap, that totally ruins it for me.:down:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Looks good, not crazy about the steering wheel. And I think the carbon fiber is just a wrap.
:agree: Boo! I think it'd be ok to make a carbon fiber wrap if this is a concept for the real deal, but if people pay to have fake carbon fiber and some goofy steering wheel...:thud:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Of course they can.

I bet you could do a blind test with the automotive press.

Give them a Porche to drive, then take the seats out of it, unbeknownst to the press, put them in the Vette.

Those morons would praise them in the Porsche and rip them in the Vette and then look like idiots beacuse they were the same seats:crazy:
Indeed, people more so these days seem to be easily swayed and/or gullibility driven by marketed stature (labels) rather than by actual substance.

A friend has a CTS-V with the "Recaro" optioned seats… they’re HORRIBLE; hard as a park bench and equally uncomfortable, but to some they are Recaro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts