Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Charlie and I went to the Latin Kings Car show over at Bennigans on Executive Blvd in Yonkers. We were approached by a nice guy who was bs'ing with us about his cars etc and told us about the Orchard Beach Car Show - This car show is pretty big and many celebs come out to show their support for a VERY GOOD CAUSE!! We were then introduced to the guy that puts it all together Joseph Caldwell.

Proceeds will go to the 9/11 Memorial

The Orchard Beach Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show is a one day fundraising event which began in 2001. NYPD Highway Patrol Unit #1 Officer, Joseph Caldwell, organized the event in an effort to raise money for the families of police officers who were killed in the September 11th disaster. With much success, this benefit show has become an annual event. We have been called the largest one day classic car show on the East Coast and would like to thank you for your support in making our charitable efforts such a success!

If you would like to be a vendor here is the info

Information to Vendors and Exhibitors:

Cost for regular vendors is $200.00 (excluding food and celebrity exhibitors section).
All vendors must have a NYS Sales Tax Certificate present at the show.
All food vendors must have Board of Health Certificate.
All vendors must provide a valid Insurance Certificate showing Eastcoast Classic Car Association as an additional insured.
Food vendors and exhibitors requiring additional space please contact John Monsolino for further pricing information at [email protected]

Official Website http://www.orchardbeachcarshow.com/

THIS IS A HUGE EVENT - 7th Season - Its for a Good Cause!!!

Ms Mojito
NYChasm
C6 Dvl - Ed
Foo Foo
Markie Mark
NYCVette - Sherm
Linda and Billy -
Alex1217 - Snoopy
Old Guy - Bob
Ike
Brooklyn C6
Awsum98 - Angel
MFI
Zbad1nem - Vinny
Trynkeepup
Jistari -Joe
TomTom
SRG - Kim
John D
FJB - Barry
Trumpvette - Danny
Richy1
Speed Racer Girl - Kim
RPO - Tom
Ben Diss
Mvcrash - Jeff
Humanoid - Stephen (maybe)

MEETING AREA

We will be meeting at the Home Depot Parking lot in New Rochelle NY at 6:45am - 55 Weyman Ave - New Rochelle, NY 10805

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=home+depot&near=New +Rochelle,+NY&f=d&daddr=55+Weyman+Ave,+N ew+Rochelle,+NY+10805&ll=40.898252,-73.790746&spn=0.011483,0.019462&z=16&om= 1

Exit 15 off the New England Thruway (I-95)

We will be leaving Home Depot and riding in together to arrive at the show by 7:30am

If you want to put your car in the show:

$20.00 for the show and that includes yourself, your passenger and the vehicle. We will have special parking where we will be all put together. Alex please bring our banner.

Should you wish to not be in the show - there is GENERAL PARKING - it is free but costs $10 per person to get in the show.

Charlie and I will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed

Please make sure that you are there ON TIME!! They have made special arrangements for us. Charlie I'll bring coffee

Everyone please take your showers and wash your cars.

·
Banned
170 Posts
I want you to be you. That's what would make me happy. :thud:
Should you even be talking to that woman??? You know you causing jealousy amongst the ranks. Just looking for you buddy!!!!!
Not to mention , she was Established in 1930!!!!!!!:spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should you even be talking to that woman??? You know you causing jealousy amongst the ranks. Just looking for you buddy!!!!!
Not to mention , she was Established in 1930!!!!!!!:spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked:
I'll give ya a 1930

·
Banned
170 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think the plan is to gather in the Home Depot parking lot in New Rochelle at 7 AM.

It's a three minute ride from there to Orchard (we used to call it Horseshit Beach back in the day :devil: ).

Nuky will probably check in with the details, and I'll dig up a link to Google Maps later. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the plan is to gather in the Home Depot parking lot in New Rochelle at 7 AM.

It's a three minute ride from there to Orchard (we used to call it Horseshit Beach back in the day :devil: ).

Nuky will probably check in with the details, and I'll dig up a link to Google Maps later. :thumbsup:
Look at the first post - its been updated with the meeting area and a link to the Home Depot

Yes 7AM is the time!!

My screen name looks like what???

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Tom, you didn't know about us?:D
I guess Anthony is going to be surprised. :laughing: :laughing:

Just passing through, or planning to kick off your shoes and stay a while?

BTW: It was cool of you to join us. I've been carrying that disk around with me. Hopefully, I'll get it to the Post Office today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I guess Anthony is going to be surprised. :laughing: :laughing:

Just passing through, or planning to kick off your shoes and stay a while?

BTW: It was cool of you to join us. I've been carrying that disk around with me. Hopefully, I'll get it to the Post Office today. :thumbsup:
I check in here every now and then. Been a member here since day one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts