Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NEXT WEEKEND! AUG 28-30, 2009!

CLICK HERE
TO GET REGISTERED FOR CORVETTES AT CARLISLE!

DigitalCorvettes.com returns to Corvettes at Carlisle, the official location for our yearly gathering, August 28-30th, 2009!

We'll have a tricked out tent to kick back in, and you'll be able to meet and mingle with other DC members and get out of the sun. Some of the coolest DC member cars will be on display in and around the tent!

We picked Carlisle because there is simply SO MUCH to do while you are there. It's absolutely huge and Carlisle has a great enthusiastic vibe that parallels the DigitalCorvettes.com community and what we are about.

For the last 27-years Corvettes at Carlisle has been the gathering spot for Vette enthusiasts around the world. Globe-trekkers find themselves sifting through 82-acres of Carlisle Fairgrounds, amidst a horde of fiberglass as far as eyes can see. From pristine originals to wild customs, Corvettes at Carlisle attracts all Corvette varieties and their unique owners.

If you want to see last years double-burnout at Carlisle, watch VETTE GIRL - EPISODE 13

CLICK HERE
TO GET REGISTERED FOR CORVETTES AT CARLISLE!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll be there this year, my first time! It'll be cool to meet you and Becky (I'm a fan of her show):partyon:

·
Registered
728 Posts
See you there, hopefully with my vette :partyon:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Just booked my suite at the Fairfield Inn and Suites:

1528 East Commerce Avenue
Carlisle, PA 17015 USA

$189 per night. Hopefully the schedule allows my attendance. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
268 Posts
Tell them you want to be by the DC tent. We'll hopefully be right next to the Adam's tent. :thumbsup:
Sounds like a great idea Pat, will do!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pat when are you guys driving down? want to plan a caravan? Im game
We have to go down a day earlier than everyone else. We have to set up the tent for the show, and have a few other places we have to be. As much as I'd like it to be different, count us out for a caravan.:thumbsup:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
We have to go down a day earlier than everyone else. We have to set up the tent for the show, and have a few other places we have to be. As much as I'd like it to be different, count us out for a caravan.:thumbsup:
we need to discuss your use of the thumbs up icon, as you not being able to do a caravan is very anti thumbs up... yea its been a long day....

also Pat check your email man

--------------

those interested in a caravan lets put something together

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Don't forget you still owe me the steak dinner :buhbye:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Banner

:cheers: DON'T FORGET THE DC BANNER THIS WILL BE MY THIRD YEAR SIGNING

SEE YOU AND BECKY IN AUG LET'S HOPE FOR GREAT WEATHER

DON AHERN:partyon:

:buhbye:

1 - 20 of 161 Posts