Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend took this pic with an iPhone this morning. I'm assuming a kit built on a C5? The '53 type rear doesn't look all that great to me on that car. What do you think?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Personally, I think it looks as bad as the Rangers did in 8th inning last night. :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally, I think it looks as bad as the Rangers did in 8th inning last night. :laughing:
No, it looks much, much better than that. I have been disappointed over the years by lots of sports event - like Cowboys losing the Super Bowl, but last night was the worst. I don't think I can even watch it today. Sickening.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I've seen those in person before. Personally I'm not a fan of the look but they do seem to be built well.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bone in filet....medium rare :partyon:
Wait a minute. Filet is tenderloin. There aren't any bones in a tenderloin - unless you have bony cows in your neck of the woods.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Wait a minute. Filet is tenderloin. There aren't any bones in a tenderloin - unless you have bony cows in your neck of the woods.
And you claim to be a Texan? :crazy:

Have you ever had a porterhouse? The larger side is the strip steak and the smaller side is the filet. Please find me a steak house that has a bone in filet on the menu..... Ponderosa just won't do. :laughing:

·
Registered
103 Posts
A local guy has one shows it all the cruise ins. I don't like it but it draws a lot of attention at the shows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts