Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
A guy in my Corvette club has a 93 red w/white interior. I'll see if I can find a pic.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Guy down here just bought one of those cars. I've got a promo model that's the same as well. Don't really like the white interior. :buhbye:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've seen white interior on an aqua blue/teal C4 and it looked really sharp. I don't care for the look on red though. :(

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
I

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
I don't know what happened above. Looks like the enter key stuck :(

I'm just going to skip this thread altogether now.:buhbye:

·
Registered
44 Posts
my friends got that combo with a white soft top.. but i sure wouldnt want it.. cuz it get dirty SOOOOO easily.. and i'd hate to have half black half white seats..i think black is the best intreior colour ;):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
A guy I do business with bought his wife 2001 red vert with white interior. Its a great color combo, and she's the only one that drives it so keeping it clean is not a problem. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yes, I tried to buy one, but the guy wanted to much $$ for it.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bob88con said:
A guy I do business with bought his wife 2001 red vert with white interior. Its a great color combo, and she's the only one that drives it so keeping it clean is not a problem. :)
Since when did they have white interior as an option for 2001?

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
The last year they offered white int. was 1993.
It was offered in-1964,65,67,76,77,88(anniversary model),92,and 93.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
coop welcome aboard and thanks for the info on when white interiors where offered....and yes i've seen a red / white combo..i think i've got a couple uploaded in my gallery

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
well hell i though that pic looked familar... here is the other one i snaped of that car

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yuck! Sorry, but don't work for me. Mine is same outside colour with red leather sport seats and I like that. It came with a white top though according to the window sticker but the owner before me changed it to black which was good.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Eric

You'd find flaws in a $600K ENZO Ferrari! :laughing:

I only knew of one vette with white interior. It was a friends from wayyy back. It was a seafoam green color with a white top and white interior.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts