Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know I re-injured my back washing the construction mud off the DC Z on Friday morning. But, I made it to the Rolling Meadows car show that night!

By Saturday morning I couldn't bend my back. So, I stuffed my mouth and pocket full of Motrin tablets and hit the road for the EVS car show. It was absolutely a mind-bending amount of pain to get over the rollbar to get into the car.

I got to the EVS show, which was FUN, but my back was about as worse as it gets. Sitting hurt, standing hurt, walking hurt... the spasms.... I needed to lay down so I headed home early.

I recouped at home for a few hours (ice on / ice off).

I was leaving for Jason's party (made several attempts) and I couldn't sit down in either Corvette. I mean, I could open the car door and stand with my back to the opening, but I couldn't physically bend to get in the car without screaming.

So, I had to abort. Went inside, more gel ice packs, more heat. All night long.

I'm a little better today thanks to some donor Vicotin from a neighbo (tingly fingers!). But, I am going to the doctor first thing Monday and get an x-ray.

This is as bad as it's been since I first injured it 10+ years ago.

So, sorry I couldn't make Jason's party... but I did hit 2 of the first 3 events. I had a blast with you guys.:D

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
sounds like you need a rub job !!!
and no wont head up to do this !!! if you want call 1-800- rub mefast

:rolling:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
sorry about your back, its a good idea to take it easy, you dont want to do ireversible damage. it was nice hanging with you at RM.

btw looks like the DCZ will never get cleaned again after that encounter

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
You pussy, Even Jeff stopped by to say hi to us. I could have drove the truck over to your house and you could have rode back in the bed to Jason's :laughing:

J/K take care of that back Bro. Was great meeting you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Sorry I wasn't able to make it to either. Patrick the only advice I can give you is to get in a comfortable postion and don't move. Thats the only way to get that back muscle to calm down.If its a muscle strain.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Maybe you need some Jack to help with those pills :rolling:

Hope you get better:cheers:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
The gig is up......Patrick,

Dragan (DDNZ06) didn't show either, under the guise of falling alseep on the couch. You guys were at the strip club were'nt you?:partyon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts