Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for it for the last few days and can't seem to find it.

However, has anyone installed it or seen it installed? What did it sound like?

If I can't find it I'll have to go to singers, but I'd like to keep the stock Ti, just with a bit more sound.

·
Mt. Olympus' Bouncer
335 Posts
It made my LS1 based car sound like a sewing machine with a tractor engine at idle. At WOT though, sounded pretty nice.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Get the stingers:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
In practice it's harder than heck to find someone who is capable of doing the mod on the Ti exhausts. Also not easy finding the appropriate Ti tubing. If you do have it done and don't like it, the modded Ti exhaust goes for a good price and sells very quickly.

Me personally, I think there are only three catbacks that makes sense: Tis for those that want it quiet, Corsas for those who want it louder but reasonable, and B&B Bullets for those that want LOUD. All the others drone (Doh! Could have had a Corsa!) or don't sound as good (Doh! Could have had Bullets!).

Just IMO. :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had Z06 Ti, then went to Bullets for a while, now going to z06 Ti with the A&A bypass. The rest of my exhaust is B&B Shorties and off-road pipes. PM in two weeks or so and I'll let you know how they sound.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In practice it's harder than heck to find someone who is capable of doing the mod on the Ti exhausts. Also not easy finding the appropriate Ti tubing. If you do have it done and don't like it, the modded Ti exhaust goes for a good price and sells very quickly.

Me personally, I think there are only three catbacks that makes sense: Tis for those that want it quiet, Corsas for those who want it louder but reasonable, and B&B Bullets for those that want LOUD. All the others drone (Doh! Could have had a Corsa!) or don't sound as good (Doh! Could have had Bullets!).

Just IMO. :cheers:
I've always been a huge fan of Borla exhausts. I haven't heard complaints from the stingers other then the volume though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got a set of stinger on mine, and they sound flat wicked out side the car, and for %90 of driving are very nice, however, highway speeds, 65-80ish they can get a bit droney (if that is a word).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts