Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 stock vert. I want to give it a deep rumble and mean sound until I can put on a S/C and full exhaust in ~2years.

How do the Borla Stingers compare to the B&B Bullets or the SLP Loudmouth exhaust? How bad do they drone at cruising speeds. Thanks for any first hand experience feedback.

Any comparison of the same system with 2 or 4 exhaust tips are appreciated as well. It is difficult to compare sounds with a laptop with poor speakers. Thanks again guys.

·
Banned
622 Posts
B&B Bullets all the way. They sound awsome.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
My humble opinion: (and keep in mind, I've got a C6, not a C5) The Borla Stinger gives a great daily driver muscle sound. Its never overbearing, but when you want people to know you mean business, just take it above 4000rpm. My impression of the B&B is that its just straight mean... barely muffled at all. It'll sound great when you're out to show off, but might get a little annoying on daily grocerie runs.

What I love most about the Borla Stinger is that when you pull up to a stoplight and are sitting at idle, your car makes this nice 'wub wub wub wub wub' sound. It's deep and menacing, and people will just stare with envy.

Just my .02, there's tons of videos on this site, check those out and decide for yourself. Also, go on youtube.com and search for corvette exhaust.

Peace,

Mike:thumbsup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
and I don't know anyting about the SLP... sorry:huh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts