Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have chrome turn down tips,and i would like to change to some thing diffrent.Ihave a stock 1984 exhaust,but my bumper is a 1991 ZR-1 reproduction with the squared cut in the rear,See gallery pic,.What tips can i use here with the stock exhaust system.Any comments/suggestions:buhbye: :huh: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Wow, there are hundreds of options for you.

You can be conservative and get the ZR1 or LT1 style tips. Or, you can get cool custom/aftermarket tips and get them welded on.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
biltogo said:
I have these in stainless steel.
http://www.madvet.com/shop?store=3&frame=995 [/BThank
Thanks Bilt,I am going to order there Stainless Tips,They are the ones i have seen before,but with the turn down on my stock exhaust ends I was wondering if a mod has to be made.:thumbsup: :buhbye: :cheers:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
kenny, I got your e-mail...it looks like you can have your current tips straightened, they will be long so you'll have to shave some of the lenghth and then the Mid-America tips should go on fine. You might have to pull the quad tips closer together but if you did it wouldn't be much.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
War Machine said:
kenny, I got your e-mail...it looks like you can have your current tips straightened, they will be long so you'll have to shave some of the lenghth and then the Mid-America tips should go on fine. You might have to pull the quad tips closer together but if you did it wouldn't be much.
Thanks War i will look into that,That seems like the answer.:thumbsup: :excited: :buhbye:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

I have a better pic for the tips but can't find it.:(

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
biltogo said:

I have a better pic for the tips but can't find it.:(
That is exactly what i want.War gave me some suggestion on what i might have to do.I will be ordering them this week.I will put them on when it comes back from the shop.:thumbsup: :partyon: :buhbye:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts