Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a second exhaust system for my 2000 corvette. I need the 3 hole exhaust flanges that connects the exhaust pipe to the manifolds. I found out that the holes in the flanges are not evenly spaced. Having a pair made would be expensive. Does anyone have any or know where they can be purchased?:lookinup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I am making a second exhaust system for my 2000 corvette. I need the 3 hole exhaust flanges that connects the exhaust pipe to the manifolds. I found out that the holes in the flanges are not evenly spaced. Having a pair made would be expensive. Does anyone have any or know where they can be purchased?:lookinup:
2nd exhaust?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think the best thing to do is either find a header company that makes shorty headers and see if you can buy a pair of bottom flanges and drill out the threads, or get a used H pipe and cut it up for the flanges.

All the systems are the same with the exception of the Z system not having the pup cats.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the best thing to do is either find a header company that makes shorty headers and see if you can buy a pair of bottom flanges and drill out the threads, or get a used H pipe and cut it up for the flanges.

All the systems are the same with the exception of the Z system not having the pup cats.
I am hoping to find someone that has a old h pipe laying around and would sell the flanges off of it to me for a reasonable price.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts