336 Posts
I just love the 550 Maranello, rolling art work

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
MVR 155 said:
I just love the 550 Maranello, rolling art work
there are 3 of these cars were i work,they do not impresse me at all,may sound strange,but the cars look like cheap/kit cars,maybe thats because to change the belt on the motor,the motor has to come out of the car,disassemble rear of car to remove motor,no thanks,the worst part was when asking to race the guy,he says "why would i wanta race this car".just another example how dollar for performance the vette stands alone.and looks better too.:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: later,Todd.

·
Registered
336 Posts
THe 550 has the engine in the front so you must be getting it confused with the 360 possibly??

THe workmanship in the Ferrari is art work, its more that just about being fast, take a look at one really close and notice all of the small little things, to each his own though

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I was able to name all of them except for the Aston Martin and Masserati (couldnt think of the model name!)

But that 550 is one SWEET ride! It used to be my favorite car, now its just ONE of my favorites! :D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i don't know how i missed this thread for this long lets get the list going (without look in at the link )

1 Ferrari 456M
2 Lamborghini Murcielago (sp)
3 Ferrari 575M Maranello
4 Ferrari Enzo
5 Lamborghini Murcielago (sp)
6 Porsche 911 GT2 (996)
7 Aston Martin DB7 Vantago Volante
8 Maserati Spider

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Punk Boy said:
i don't know how i missed this thread for this long lets get the list going (without look in at the link )

1 Ferrari 456M
2 Lamborghini Murcielago (sp)
3 Ferrari 575M Maranello
4 Ferrari Enzo
5 Lamborghini Murcielago (sp)
6 Porsche 911 GT2 (996)
7 Aston Martin DB7 Vantago Volante
8 Maserati Spider
Yep, you are a exotic guru!

There is an F40 in Charlies Angels. At first I said "Check out the McLarren!" ... then I'm likke.... "ooops".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts