Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey guys not to change the subject but how do i get pics of my vette in here? When i attempted to import them it sed they are too large? Thanks Mike

·
Banned
167 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ok, let me draw you a picture if I may: check my handle dude.

Let me explain: fluffy is asking if it helps keep the fluff.

a++ Cedric
No,no I get it, I have no beef with you,

Fluffy is cool.

10-4 I don't have a handle per se.

Jose :)

"10-4 Rubber duck we got ourselves a Convoy! "

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
It amazes me sometimes what goes on behind the doors I never open... until I open them!

Then I remember why the hell I never opened those doors in the first place. :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
It amazes me sometimes what goes on behind the doors I never open... until I open them!

Then I remember why the hell I never opened those doors in the first place. :laughing:
hey, shut that door, I'm changing in here!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
First and foremost (and it's probably pretty obvious) we are a Corvette site. The off topic sections are just a place to talk about things off topic. But, within the boundaries as dictated.:thumbsup:
The news section has evolved. What is starting to put me off of it is there seems to be some really opinionated people who never post in other sections (or seldom post), who never seem to meet other DC members in their area, and never post photos of their vehicles, etc., etc.

I have decided that they fall into one of these catagories:
1) members who have a second alias to voice their real opinions. Or members with false screen names voicing a false opinion just to create controversy.

2) people who don't own corvettes (yet claim to), but have an agenda (i.e., politics).

3) Highschool or college students who like to pretent to be something other than what they are.

I'd prefer to hear opinions of corvette owners and/or people who are who they say they are at this site, if I want republican or democrat party lines, I'd be on those sites to get that info.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Yep, there are a few in the news room who have a definite agenda and are on some sort of mission..:crazy:
I find that if I stay away from the news room, I tend to enjoy this site more. I just love everyone. (Even the Machine..:laughing: )

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
or just because you're a little clumsy? Sometimes I bump things I don't mean to.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.