Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Corvette Leather Racing Jacket

This is a "NEW" Gm Licensed Corvette Black / Yellow Leather Racing Jacket

Otherwise know as the "BOSS" - If you want to make a statement about Corvette Racing this is the one! This full leather racing jacket has applique detail and a C5 emblem on the right sleeve, It features a full zip front and a satin lining. This is one of the better looking leather jackets for corvettes out there!!!!

I was gifted in receiving a few jackets and can't wear them all... This jacket is new still in the plastic and in the shipped box, hasn't been worn except for the pictures, there isn't any dirt or wear on the jacket.

SIZE: XL

Cost: $350.00 shipped (with-in 48 states) FIRM
Payments: Check, Moneyorder, Cashiers Check, CASH!!!
Im from the chicago area.

I few pictures, sorry if they came out kinda blurry can take some others if needed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Patrick!!!!

No the woman doesnt come with the jacket.

She is priceless :laughing: :laughing:
She is my fiance (and yes she is older than 18:smokin: )

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I wish I had the cash, I'd take it off of your hands in a jiffy. That is the Vette jacket I like.

·
Registered
29 Posts
CORVETTE LEATHER RACING JACKET

WOW!!! luckey guy he gets the jacket and the girl :nuts:

yes i agree that is great looking one of the nicest nicest i have seen.:cool:

and the jacket is pretty nice too:thumbsup:

if only i had the cash to spare....

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Re: Re: F/S CORVETTE LEATHER RACING JACKET (YELLOW/BLACK)

Patrick96LT4 said:
Does the woman come with? (Disclaimer: This joke only valid if she is over 18 years of age)
:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im revising the cost to 350.00 firm for the leather jacket.

Payment has to be made in cash, Money Order, or Cashiers check, I dont want to acept paypal and lose any more money on this item.

·
Registered
29 Posts
whats best price????

dont mean to offend as it is a great looking jacket but what would be the lowest you would go on this jacket(matches my vette) and how far from dubuque iowa are you? lmk thanks
:partyon:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No offense taken but i think the lowest i could go would be 300.00 and you take care of all shipping cost or picking up.

to answer your other question im am about 3-1/2 hours away from you im directly on the Indiana/Illinois border (and i mean on the border, my house is in illinois, my back yard is indiana) im about 1/2 mile south of I-80

1 - 10 of 10 Posts