1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That thing is fast!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
1) This is why I don't allow video uploads here. 65% of the video is the guys just standing at the starting line.

2) That truck is ****ING fast. DAMN! For the weight of that truck, the size and rolling resistance of those tires. I'd say blower and a big shot of NOS at the 1/8 mile.

:surprised :surprised :surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I bet that Mazda was feeling pretty good untill that green light lit.:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
info on the truck

1/8 mi. 7.19 sec. @ 100.2Mph
1/4 mi. 11.24 sec. @ 120 Mph

1995 F350 XLT 4X4 CC LB SRW Built E4OD by BTS with Baumannator controler. 12 valve Cummins with ported head, Piers race pump & Camshaft, 370 injectors, twin [email protected] 95psi boost 800 rwhp on #2 only 4.10's, Detroit locker, 36" PJ dirtgrips.

He has a twin turbo setup and runs 100lb of boost

That is pasted from another site!!
100lbs of boost!!! is that possible!!!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: info on the truck

CmeFly said:
1/8 mi. 7.19 sec. @ 100.2Mph
1/4 mi. 11.24 sec. @ 120 Mph

1995 F350 XLT 4X4 CC LB SRW Built E4OD by BTS with Baumannator controler. 12 valve Cummins with ported head, Piers race pump & Camshaft, 370 injectors, twin [email protected] 95psi boost 800 rwhp on #2 only 4.10's, Detroit locker, 36" PJ dirtgrips.

He has a twin turbo setup and runs 100lb of boost

That is pasted from another site!!
100lbs of boost!!! is that possible!!!
Low compression = big boost. :surprised

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Re: Re: info on the truck

Patrick96LT4 said:
Low compression = big boost. :surprised
What's his compression then? Like .0001 to 1?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice, A few months ago I saw a video of a disel dodge ram with the exhuast up the sides and got around an 11sec 1/4 mile

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
decka said:
Nice, A few months ago I saw a video of a disel dodge ram with the exhuast up the sides and got around an 11sec 1/4 mile
That one was good, too.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
It's most likely a diesel truck from the posted boost and the black exhaust. 100 lbs of boost sounds crazy but considering the compression ratio of a standard diesel motor, I'm sure it could be done. I'm wondering if it's a specially prepped block.

Patrick, if it is a diesel, it would run propane vice nitrous. Propane has the same effect on diesel motors as nitrous does on gas motors. Not sure if you knew that.

That truck is the ULTIMATE sleeper... 11 sec 1/4... :surprised :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BubbleHead said:
It's most likely a diesel truck from the posted boost and the black exhaust. 100 lbs of boost sounds crazy but considering the compression ratio of a standard diesel motor, I'm sure it could be done. I'm wondering if it's a specially prepped block.

Patrick, if it is a diesel, it would run propane vice nitrous. Propane has the same effect on diesel motors as nitrous does on gas motors. Not sure if you knew that.

That truck is the ULTIMATE sleeper... 11 sec 1/4... :surprised :thumbsup:
it is diesel...thats what cummins makes....:) and yes propane is good on a diesel motor :)....there is a truck like that running around columbus....he's broken alot of driveline parts...i'll see if i can find more info on the one in my area

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty awesome. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts