Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a couple Z06 C5's and loved them. One was a MTI 427 that was a blast to drive. Now I am looking at either a Viper 06 or 08 coupe ( a bit bigger money and less creature comforts, but something different) or an 06,07 Z06, or last but not least, the Factory Five GTM that looks totaly different, only weights about 23-2400, and would be a great track car. I have always been a little reluctant to think about a kit car, but it all comes down to fun. Cars are a terrible investment anyway, so I am not really thinking about selling it if I were to buy it. I have always been one to want something different than the next guy, this would deffinantly be a way of getting there. I have never been one to follow others opinions but I find myself wanting to ask yours. What do you think? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well if you are considering a new viper and have the money for that, I say get the GTM and dump money into that.

Much better bang for our buck, and people will just stop and stare at something like that. Just imagine a twin turbo LS2 in something that light, and you get to have the fun of building it yourself!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts