Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/04/breitbart-wisconsin-labor-hell

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breitba...f-racism-and-it’s-coming-from-the-naacp”.html

ouch....:laughing:

Four times....:laughing:

well...:laughing:

no hate, anger or civility there.....:laughing:

Republicans are so professional and classy.:D

---------------------------------

On Saturday, right-wing luminaries Sarah Palin and Andrew Breitbart headlined a rally in Madison, Wisconsin, attended by "hundreds" of tea partiers and conservatives that was billed as a push-back against the months of progressive, pro-labor demonstrations at Wisconsin's State Capitol. Bundled up against the wind and snow, Palin defended Wisconsin Republican Governor Scott Walker and his anti-union legislation. "He's trying to save your jobs and your pensions!" she said. "Your governor did the right thing and you won!"

But it was right-wing provocateur Andrew Breitbart, you could argue, who stole the show. At one point, Breitbart called the tea party "the most peaceful, law-abiding, clean-up-after-themselves group in the history of American protest," a statement met with cheers from supporters and boos from the labor activists who'd surrounded the crowd of tea party faithful. Then Breitbart pointed to those labor folks and condemned them as uncivil, verbally abusive, and liars.

Breitbart's message to them, he went on, was simple: "Go to hell. No serious. Go to hell. Go to hell."

--------------

gosh...

I never thought people should burn in hell for eternity for their opinions.....:laughing:

That's harsh....:laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
I don't know where to start...:laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
gosh...

I never thought people should burn in hell for eternity for their opinions.....:laughing:

That's harsh....:laughing:
I guess if you're going to take him literally, he could have said **** You four times. At least the crowd might have gotten some pleasure out of the curse. :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
compared with all the death threats and such by the pro union ****s? oh, go to hell is soooo foul in comparison. those union ****s destroyed the capital- hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage....the tea party rallies there cause no damage and had no additional cost for cleanup....

have you seen any of the footage of the liberals at these tea party gatherings? ****ing out there....

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Tea Party vs Unions

It's going to get ugly. Both sides are going to say and do some crazy things for attention and purpose. They will each claim the other fired the first shot.

This is just the beginning. I think it will get worse before it gets better.

I hope each side has a few cooler heads to prevail and discuss options in earnest, but that seems very unlikely.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
you cannot deny a majority of these hot-heads are on the union bench....i do predict the first shot fired will be by the unions....

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
you cannot deny a majority of these hot-heads are on the union bench....i do predict the first shot fired will be by the unions....
I can deny it because there is no way to determine the numbers. And for all we know, the first shot has already been fired and not widely reported or attributed.

Violence does not determine who is right. It determines who is left.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tea Party vs Unions

It's going to get ugly. Both sides are going to say and do some crazy things for attention and purpose. They will each claim the other fired the first shot.

I hope each side has a few cooler heads to prevail and discuss options in earnest, but that seems very unlikely.
Beautiful part is....

Half the tea party peep were union peep,,,, like Ivan and the other ones here, that were beating the drum.
Buying the lies.

Now they get to reap what they sowed in the destruction of their job markets and jobs, union brothers.

Sad.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tea Party vs Unions

Cool new signature kyle.

You need to add in there : Policemen Firemen :D

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The first government estimate of damage was $7.5M. They later reduced it to $350k. Seems most of the damage was from signs taped to the marble. The adhesive is apparently difficult to remove from marble. It's not exactly like they took hammers to the capitol. :D

http://www.channel3000.com/politics/27086210/detail.html
whaaaaaaaaa? :rolling:

OMFG.....:rolling:

What?

They dont have nail polish remover? :laughing:

They can have my wife's 5 bottles for 1k........:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

What?

I'm thinking we should go into business together. Between your polish remover and my Goo Gone, I'm sure we can save the state at least $100k. :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts

What?

you forget, it is union labor cleaning the place :smack:nuts:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts