Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas & I of course said stuff for my Vette!:D I proceeded to put a list together from my Ecklers catalog....I didnt think she would get everything on the list but she did: :excited: .....so here is what she got me....I mean the Fake Sport for Christmas: A new rear virew mirror, Truin for my side mirror, New springs for my gas door,New 3 piece plastic for rear trim, Two new speaker covers for rear of car, two front carbon fiber light covers (I lost 1 over the summer...anyone looking for 1?) ,new leather shift knob,button & install hardware (I currantly have a Carbon fiber look one that doesnt match the real carbon fiber at all :( p.s the fake carbon one is for sale...first $20.00) , Rear curton retainers, I tube Flitz (makes aluminum look chrome), A Hayes repair manual with wiring diagram (I soo need this), Grand Sport licence plate frame & A Brake booster Filter!!!:excited: :excited: :excited: Anyone else getting stuff for thier car for christmas?:huh

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Here is What I bought for my vette for Christmas ( Keep in mind I had to sell parts to buy parts, that is an agreement with my wife).

1991 front and rear wiring harnesses, 17x11 GS wheels, MSD Blaster Coil, LT1 radiator shroud and Airbox (I am converting to the slant radiator mount) and soon a pair of GS flares painted white to match the car.

I have a LONG List of stuff to do on the vette, I just need to get around to doing it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-=Jeff=- said:
Here is What I bought for my vette for Christmas ( Keep in mind I had to sell parts to buy parts, that is an agreement with my wife).

1991 front and rear wiring harnesses, 17x11 GS wheels, MSD Blaster Coil, LT1 radiator shroud and Airbox (I am converting to the slant radiator mount) and soon a pair of GS flares painted white to match the car.

I have a LONG List of stuff to do on the vette, I just need to get around to doing it.
Jeff....Why change the radiator slant?:huh: I definetly have other things I want for the car also!:lookinup: Corvette=Money pit :whip:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Since I got my Vette, every Christmas I always find a gift certificate for MAD in my stocking from my kids.:D

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Jeff....Why change the radiator slant?:huh:
Well, partly to not have to HACK the new harness for the current fans.

I also got a killer deal on the Shroud and Airbox. This will also allow me to run the 1990-1991 Bellows which is bigger then the current set-up.

Another benefit is the lower radar signature compared to my Vertical Radiator

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-=Jeff=- said:
Well, partly to not have to HACK the new harness for the current fans.

I also got a killer deal on the Shroud and Airbox. This will also allow me to run the 1990-1991 Bellows which is bigger then the current set-up.

Another benefit is the lower radar signature compared to my Vertical Radiator
Very interesting....Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i'm getting a 3:42 rear end,yank 3000 convertor and 100+ shot of n2o (nitrous works).oh,but i'm paying for it,where's that ****er Santa.:nuts:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
damn 84 grand,i swear there must be two of you posting....:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
:surprisedi didn't realize i was up there.I haven't looked at that for a long time,i see b-girl has been busy. :laughing:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hawaii-5-lo said:
:surprisedi didn't realize i was up there.I haven't looked at that for a long time,i see b-girl has been busy. :laughing:
Patrick cheeted for B-Girl.....I guess he has been bad!:surprised :laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
if he's lucky,he's been this bad.:whip:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
what kind of parts.maybe Hawaiian Punch will buy,if your selling.;)

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
any decent used valve covers?:stick:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts