Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall Kick-Off Savings on Custom Fit Heated Seat Kits at PFYC.com!

I'm pretty sure this is the biggest discount we've ever offered on these kits. These are not "generic" kits - the elements are sized to perfectly match your seat. Each kit contains a bottom and back heating element, a power harness, a switch harness, a switch, and a complete hardware package with easy-to-follow installation instructions. Add to that the incredibly high quality hardware, ease of installation, and long 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty and you've got the best heated seat kit on the market. Don't trust your electrical system to a cheaply made kit - you'll regret it later.

For ONE WEEK ONLY, save 15% on any seat kit you choose from our page below (including the premium massaging models). Use promo code

HEATURBUM

during checkout to get your discount using the "Promo Code" entry box. Promo code expires on 10/6/10.

Click here to visit the product page for more details on all the kits and to place your order:

----------------

Custom Fit Heated Seat Kit at PFYC.com

--------------

To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just ordered the 2 level system for both seats. Looks like I'm keeping the C5 for another year. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm a bit confused on the switch options.
There is an add for the dual seat, but another one with switches. Does the main kit not come with switches?

I see an option for membrane switches.
What do they look like?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is an add for the dual seat, but another one with switches. Does the main kit not come with switches?

What do they look like?
I'll try to get a photo of the membrane switches. The other questions you asked are best answered on our product detail page - all kits come with switches and some kits have different switch options which you'll select when making your purchase. Please click the link above and read the page in full and let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

What do they look like?
Here's the membrane switch:

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
I looked over the page again, but my questions still have to do with what the different switch options look like.

What do the switches look like that come with the kit?

Are the "Round switches" the ones that are pictured or are those the standard ones?

What do the membrane switches look like? (You are working on getting pictures already)

Sorry for the questions, but I want to make sure I order the correct kit.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked over the page again, but my questions still have to do with what the different switch options look like.

What do the switches look like that come with the kit?

Are the "Round switches" the ones that are pictured or are those the standard ones?

What do the membrane switches look like? (You are working on getting pictures already)

Sorry for the questions, but I want to make sure I order the correct kit.
If you look at the ordering options, it explains which switch you are getting.

Only the 2 and 3 temp kits have any different switch options. The 1 temp kit has a simple on/off round switch as shown. On the ordering page, I show the switch that comes with the kit in the images next to the listings of the 1, 2, and 3 temp kits. They're all round unless you pick membrane in the selection menu. Look for all of this below the ordering section where it says "Order Here" - near the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you look at the ordering options, it explains which switch you are getting.

Only the 2 and 3 temp kits have any different switch options. The 1 temp kit has a simple on/off round switch as shown. On the ordering page, I show the switch that comes with the kit in the images next to the listings of the 1, 2, and 3 temp kits. They're all round unless you pick membrane in the selection menu. Look for all of this below the ordering section where it says "Order Here" - near the bottom of the page.
I see:
"Dual seat two temp kit Add $140"
"Dual seat two temp kit w/2 round switches Add $185"
"Dual seat two temp kit w/2 membrane switches Add $185"

What's the difference between the $140 and the $185 with the round switches?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see:
"Dual seat two temp kit w/2 round switches Add $185"
"Dual seat two temp kit w/2 membrane switches Add $185"

What's the difference between the $140 and the $185 with the round switches?
Actually, it says:

"Dual seat three temp kit w/2 round switches Add $185"
"Dual seat three temp kit w/2 membrane switches Add $185"

All three temp dual seat kits are $185 above the base price, regardless of switch option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts