Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Sure looks like it to me. Sad shape. They're asking $1.2M. I'll give them $1200. :crazy:

·
Registered
15 Posts
?????

What is this guy smoking? $1,200,000.00. I would not give him $1200.00. As you said, if it was hers, why would it be totally trashed. Unless the $6,000,000.00 dollar man trashed it after she dumped him for Ryan O Neal!!!:laughing:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Poor car:thud:. Wait.......Is this some kind of redneck joke?

·
Registered
88 Posts
So $1.2 mil for a trashed vette, that looks like it has been sitting outside for 20 years, and is still sitting outside? I think if I had something that I remotely believed was worth $1.2 mil I would keep it inside.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
So $1.2 mil for a trashed vette, that looks like it has been sitting outside for 20 years, and is still sitting outside? I think if I had something that I remotely believed was worth $1.2 mil I would keep it inside.
My thoughts exactly. I know my car is not worth near that much but I keep it inside.

·
Registered
265 Posts
What a pile! Too bad it wasn’t at the very least stored inside.
Ya gotta love the toilet rug pile lining the interior trim!
At 1.2M that’s a joke!
He’d get more $$ in just sending the seats on a scratch-n-sniff tour! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey, there is hope I can put rocker panels under my side pipes.:partyon:

Other than that, pretty sad.

At least I got something out of the pic...

·
Employee of the Year
1,180 Posts
I wonder what the lowly monthly payments would be??:rolling:
That is hideous - if it were restored it would still be horrible.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dont be so harsh ..im diggin the the retro phone and the flatscreen ....it was ahead of its time!:laughing:

·
Registered
476 Posts
1.2million for that? is he/she on glue? or just ill in the head?:crazy:. Not even a nice green, hordendous interior.... who cares that it was hers... she clearly didnt give a damn about it seeing as how its sitting in a guys overgrown weed field.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I,m still on the fence if its the real Foxy Vette or a very abused clone, from what I have read the real one had a 454 even the model sports a 454 but this is clearly a small block

1 - 20 of 33 Posts