Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at bolt on upgrades for the GS- wondering if a FAST 102 intake is worth while on the GS LS3 with LG Super Pro LT headers?

How about the 102 TB?

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I plan on getting the 102 intake/tb for my 402 ls2....are your only mods going to be intake/tb and headers? if so, you would be far better off going with cold air induction, headers/exhaust, and a dyno tune

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a VaraRam- no tune as I have been waiting until I get all the mods together to get it tuned once- plus I wanted to drive it some before I voided the warranty....

A

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I think you wont see much gain till you do cam and heads

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Looking at bolt on upgrades for the GS- wondering if a FAST 102 intake is worth while on the GS LS3 with LG Super Pro LT headers?

How about the 102 TB?
I have the fast 102 intake on my LS3 but there are no fast 102TB for the LS3 advailable, I asked for one when I purchased my intake and they told me they didn't have one.
I will say it did very good with my application, but as you guys know its a supercharged F1A Procharger and it made 860rwhp with 810 torque.
If I had a GS I would do cam, springs, pushrods, intake, American Racing Headers 1 7/8" with a set of Oem Z06 exhaust and soon after a set of gears, if it is an A6 I will install a set of 342 and if it is a M6 a set of 373. After that just enjoy it and have fun.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts