Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the ACI side skirts painted and installed last week and took a little time this evening to snap some quick shots. Enjoy!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Very cool,nice job with pics

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
very nice, love the that look on that silver vert!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Looks great. One question though is it harder to get in and out of? It appears as though they stick out some from your first pic.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Wow, I love everything that you've done with your car!!!!

:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great. One question though is it harder to get in and out of? It appears as though they stick out some from your first pic.
Not really that much different, you just have to remember they are there and kind of through you leg out further when getting out.:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
VERY nice:thumbsup: Racy...yet clean-looking!

·
Registered
618 Posts
That is one of the sweetest vert's that I have seen. She is a real "eye popper" for me. You have done well.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kent

ps: what color & material type did you use for your front / rear corvette lettering? It shows very well on the silver paint.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is one of the sweetest vert's that I have seen. She is a real "eye popper" for me. You have done well.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kent

ps: what color & material type did you use for your front / rear corvette lettering? It shows very well on the silver paint.
Thank you! They are just stainless steel inserts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts