Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, never cruised this site before and only found it as I was looking for these body panel pics someone mentioned on the CorvetteActionCenter. Looks like a good site so far and I will be poking around more. Anyone else from CAC here?
Love the babes section!:partyon:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
84 GRANDSPORT said:
:agree: :cheers: I never heard of CAC?:huh:
CAC is another vette forum but tends to be strictly moderated. For example, no cussing or "scantily clad" pictures are allowed. It is a wealth of information however and is frequented by some very smart people. I just got to this site but I like what I see so far. Have to poke around a bit more...

Thanks for the welcomes!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
welcome to DC.com.i used to post at CAC,but my time is limited now,i have to choose one site,and this is it,no question.:thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
welcome to DC.com.i used to post at CAC,but my time is limited now,i have to choose one site,and this is it,no question.:thumbsup: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! Yes, I'm a frequent visitor to the Corvette Action Center...one of the moderators there!

Elaine

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm a long time CAC'er, new to this site

·
Registered
367 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time on the CAC, posting when I had something to add. This forum is more laid back, realistic...You feel free to express yourself the way you would if you were in the garage with a bunch of friends, beer in hand, sharing the same interests. There's no "School Marm" control here. We know what lines Patrick has laid down for this site, and we respect them. I feel priviledged to be able to post on this site and thank Patrick for his dedication and sacrafice of time to bring us together. Patrick..You the MAN!:partyon: :cheers: ..Frank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts