Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the place my brother works just got one in yesterday...i'm going to go take pics of it tomorrow...he said it'll be on the showroom floor until friday then its off to cincy to it's new owner...it's red

O

·
0 Posts
Punk Boy said:
the place my brother works just got one in yesterday...i'm going to go take pics of it tomorrow...he said it'll be on the showroom floor until friday then its off to cincy to it's new owner...it's red
Pics would be cool! :cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hey Law Boy i got about a 100 pics of the enzo....i'll have them probably monday or tuesday...hopefully i can figure out how to host them on my webspace at school...the owner also has a 288GTO, F40, F50 and now the Enzo :surprised just to name a few

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Punk Boy said:
hey Law Boy i got about a 100 pics of the enzo....i'll have them probably monday or tuesday...hopefully i can figure out how to host them on my webspace at school...the owner also has a 288GTO, F40, F50 and now the Enzo :surprised just to name a few
E-mail me the good ones, and I'll host them here.

·
Registered
990 Posts
:huh: I wonder if thats the same guy that has one of the original Grand Sports ? He lives in Cinci and has LOTS of cars......

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
84 GRANDSPORT said:
So where are the pictures?:excited:
they've been posted twice already ..... you missed them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.