Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:WTF is this guy thinking?

In a move that might remind some of the slimy villain from the '80s teen movie “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” Ernest Jackson, the principal at Chester Academy, went to the house of two teen students after their mother told the school that they would be absent, New York’s WABC-TV reported.

Suspecting the brothers were playing hooky, Jackson and a guidance counselor drove to the kids’ house, let themselves in, and then walked upstairs to find them.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ents_house_after_mom_says_.html#ixzz15g5F1ekd

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Wow, B&E. I would think those parents have a case.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
This would have had a much different ending here in Texas.

;)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Breaking and entering

I hope their parents press charges

I know I would,

And I would expect to see some time in Jail

Another case of Government and it's employees "Breaking the law"

Bon

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Breaking and entering

I hope their parents press charges

I know I would,

And I would expect to see some time in Jail

Another case of Government and it's employees "Breaking the law"

Bon
I think I would have said no big deal. Maybe even made a point of publicly shaking his hand and saying I appreciated his dedication and verve for wanting kids in school, then in a month or so.........:devil:

The trauma of the children aside, entering my home without permission would not be forgiven or forgotten:nuts:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Not a B&E with unlocked doors.

They might get him with tresspassing, which......imho.....is useless.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
"I don't understand why he's still a principal," DiQuattro said.

"I was sick to my stomach, I was upset, it just strikes me as someone who is not all there up there," he said.

No ****! This guy still has a job? You can pull **** like that in 2010! :surprised

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not a B&E with unlocked doors.
Locked or unlocked has nothing to do with whether or not someone is charged with Burglary in NY. A charge of Burglary in this instance is certainly warranted and convictable given the principal's harrassment of the teens once he was inside.

They might get him with tresspassing, which......imho.....is useless.
You're right, they should just not do anything because it's useless.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Locked or unlocked has nothing to do with whether or not someone is charged with Burglary in NY. A charge of Burglary in this instance is certainly warranted and convictable given the principal's harrassment of the teens once he was inside.

You're right, they should just not do anything because it's useless.
Whoooa...

Why so snarly?

I never said they should do nothing....:lol:

Anyhoo

Breaking and Entering is a separate charge from Burglary or Larceny......Yes?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I'm not 100% sure (been a while since my LEO days), but entering even an unlocked structure will still get you charged with B&E depending on your intent. Maybe some of our LEO's can clear that up, although laws do vary some from state to state.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I'm not 100% sure (been a while since my LEO days), but entering even an unlocked structure will still get you charged with B&E depending on your intent. Maybe some of our LEO's can clear that up, although laws do vary some from state to state.
Yes, but I doubt they will go for that charge with them trying to see if kids were skipping school.

I would expect the family to have the county press charges for home invasion, and the family go for stress and aggravation,..

More likley after the school system instead of the principal...for recourse.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Yes, but I doubt they will go for that charge with them trying to see if kids were skipping school.

I would expect the family to have the county press charges for home invasion, and the family go for stress and aggravation,..

More likley after the school system instead of the principal...for recourse.
So it's not unlawful entry if it's a school (government) employee invading a private home to harass a student? Really? :laughing:

This jagoff Principal just made this kid filthy rich! :nuts:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts