Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! Finally was able to Install those black Headlight Assemblies i purchased. Im really satisfied with how they look. and i must add that they deffinatly set the car apart from your regular original Vette.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Your car looks great, is that the factory color, it looks a bit deeper to me, could be the resolution on my comp. I like what you've done with red and black accents and how they all tie together. Like the rear tail light treatment also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Car looks great! What a great idea you had for wheels. They look fantastic. I like what you did with the rear also. Very nice. Please post more pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Thats one bad ass ride:thumbsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the Comps guys! yes thats the original sunset orange color. and the idea for the wheels came because i wanted to get away from the polished lip look. you see that everywhere. but now people see painted lip and it just calls attention. I will get some closer pics and post them.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Thanks for the Comps guys! yes thats the original sunset orange color. and the idea for the wheels came because i wanted to get away from the polished lip look. you see that everywhere. but now people see painted lip and it just calls attention. I will get some closer pics and post them.
I've seen the painted lip on a few Lambo's and thought it was a great looking idea...I think you have the first Vette that I have seen it done too and it looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Looks great!:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
Nice :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Rob,

You should try taping off and blacking out the recess that goes around the front blinkers to the grille. My buddy picked up some water washable black accent paint at the auto store the other day. He has a silver C6. We already had the roof professionally painted black like yours. We are looking at the nose to do the black out in the washable paint to see how it looks first- but my guess on a car like yours with the black tail and rims - the black on the bumper would be a natural touch to blend it all in. From a distance it would make the intake grille/mouth look massive.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Great Looking Car:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,121 Posts
Nice look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
very nice!!! i got blk lights on also...just waiting for stock c6z rims...all black.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up for blk headlights

1 - 20 of 30 Posts