Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like I will finally be fixing my bucket. I had the guys at school run a compression test, wet and dry. A leak-down test and vacuum test. 175 P.S.I on all cylinders and everything else looks good so I pray that when I get the heads done that my smoke issue will be gone. I'm going to put a mild cam, with new lifters, pushrods and timing set. Headers and 1.6 R/R's. I already did spring when I replaced seals. I will still need the smog pump delete bracket but that will have to wait. We came to the conclusion that a bad guide in #5 has been my issue. On a side note. I'm only 852 miles away from 400k lol.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
We need that car running by late March. Meathead1 puts together a N. Texas Get Together around that time every year. Hope you can make it. His thread is already popping up with the planning phase. :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm waiting on my funding which should be next Friday then let the fun begin. Headers were ordered today I can't wait. On another note. 62 miles till 400k as of today. I will make the GTG unless I have to work a carshow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts