Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two trips into the stealership to make sure my top wasn't one of the unlucky ones, it finally happened last night. My top started delaminating to the point I could push up on it and you could see it pop up at the rear. :down: Took it back in this morning...waiting to hear from the stealership as to what they're gonna do. I hate taking it in knowing what they should do before they do (thanks to this great forum), only to have them stare blankly at me like they have no idea how they got there. Also, having them replace the diff fluids AGAIN; 3 weeks ago it was in for the same thing. When I got it back, it grinded more than when I took it in...ugh! Furious over all this! LOVE my car, but seriously, $50k for this?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
At some point you will have to make the decision on sticking with your current dealership or finding a more Corvette knowledgable dealership. Her in Dallas there is a big difference between dealer service shops.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's actually where I bought my car (Dallas) 'cause the dealerships here in Austin are the worst!! Just can't make a trip to Dallas whenever I need to take the car in for things like this :down:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts