Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done putting a coat of wax on it for the harsh Chicagoland winter. Got so good of a deal on it that I couldn't pass it up! A wicked 145 horsepower 4 banger!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup.

I'm fighting the urges to put a cold air intake and a fart pipe on it!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
:laughing: thats what i was thinking when i saw the rear shot,heck that is in better shape than my 93 saturn beater...

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
My wife had a Caliver we traded for her mini van. Real nice car and great for long trips that car would run for hours with the cruise set at 90. the only bad thing was the resale value we took a beating on it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
really..........................Lower that thing.............snow don't get that high here:surprised Great tint job...thanks for the tip:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Z06gman said:
really..........................Lower that thing.............snow don't get that high here:surprised Great tint job...thanks for the tip:thumbsup:
Yea... how come you can have tinted windows on BOTH rides... BLM?:stick:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
some nice ass houses in the neighborhood.you probably would not believe how much a house like that in hawaii costs.:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Z06gman said:
Hey Gary, glad you came over to the dark side of Digital Corvettes. Now upload some pics of that wicked turbo Z06 into the gallery!!

I've been looking at the Eibach lowering kit, a cold air intake and a fart pipe, but I can't bring myself to do it!

Oh and Patty, once you have good window tint on a car and you realize all of the benefits of it, you will not own another car without it! For the rest of my life, all my cars will be tinted with 20%!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Destro said:
I was wondering what the heck those things were...Do those still work when you go under bridges or through a tunnel?
Well it works fine under bridges, but I have yet to drive through a tunnel.

And yes Loggins, that is an XM antenna on that C6.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey... arent those tinted windows illegal??? ;) :D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Hell you'll lose that thing in the snow. Better put on some black hash marks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts